Mechanics, Materials Science & Engineering Journal (by Magnolithe GmbH) (ISSN 2412-5954, e-ISSN 2414-6935) is a publisher that deals in peer-reviewed, open access publishing, focusing on wide range of subject areas, including physics, FEA, mathematics, civil infrastructure, engineering etc.
Mechanics, Materials Science & Engineering Journal is dedicated to knowledge-based products and services for the academic, scientific, professional, research and student communities worldwide. Open Access model of on-line publication promotes research by allowing unrestricted availability of high quality articles. All MMSEJ publications will be available on-line, free and full-text.
The publication frequency is 6 volumes per year.
Benefits for authors
The benefits offered by Mechanics, Materials Science & Engineering Journal to academic, and corporate institutions as well as to readers, authors, and editors include:
- A personalized approach to publishing
- Open Access to published content
- Variable licensing agreement options
- Superior publications under the direction of international experts
- Traditional print publishing models in addition to electronic journal publishing
- Archiving of all published papers in global archiving services
- Widely indexed in scientific databases
ResearchBible based Impact Factor 0.12 (2015). MMSEJ going reach high impact factor. That is why our team promotes the scientific papers of the authors through scientific databases, archiving, communication etc.
Mechanics, Materials Science & Engineering Journal focuses on the following principles:
- Stimulate academic research
- To provide quick publishing of articles with the minimal publication fee
- To improve cooperation of the scientists all over the world