Mechanics, Materials Science & Engineering Journal (ISSN 2412-5954, e-ISSN 2414-6935) is a publisher that deals in peer-reviewed, open access publishing, focusing on wide range of subject areas, including economics, business, social sciences, engineering etc.
MMSE Journal is dedicated to knowledge-based products and services for the academic, scientific, professional, research, and student communities worldwide. Open Access model of online publication promotes research by allowing unrestricted availability of high quality articles. All MMSE publications will be available online, free, and full-text.
Benefits for authors
The benefits offered by Mechanics, Materials Science & Engineering Journal to academic, and corporate institutions as well as to readers, authors, and editors include:
- A personalized approach to publishing
- Open Access to published content
- Variable licensing agreement options
- Superior publications under the direction of international experts
- Traditional print publishing models in addition to electronic journal publishing
- Archiving of all published issues
To improve the quailty of the published pepers MMSE Journal provides obligatory antiplagiarism review by Copyscape.