Guideline for publication
As soon as the paper will be processed we will contact the author.
During the review of the paper, the Abstract and Keywords will be published in the MMSE Journal Archive with corresponding status.
To publish the manuscript in Mechanics, Materials Science & Engineering Journal ISSN 2412-5954 the paper must meet the following main requirements:
- The text of an article should be laid out on A4 format (210 x 297 mm) with the following margins set: left and right – 2.0 cm, top and bottom – 2.0 cm
- The full-text manuscript has to be compatible with MS Office (1998-2015)
- The main text of the article should be arranged in one column without paragraph indention. Use the font Times New Roman throughout, single-spacing, 12-point type, no indention for body text, width-text alignment
- The paper title 14-point bold type
- The abstract and key words should be 10-point type
The manuscript structure
- Paper title
- Initials and surnames of all authors,their occupation and contact data (see Template)
- Keywords (6 – 8 words)
- Manuscript abstract (minimum 200 maximum 300 words) must be structured and must have the following elements: research objective; methods; results; scientific novelty; practical significance
- The main text
- Bibliography (references). The structure must meet the APA requirements.
The body of the main text must include the following mandatory elements:
- An introduction, indicating the article’s scientific or practical problem
- An analysis of the recent research and publications in the corresponding area of research
- Depicting of the unsolved aspects of the problem, which the paper is dedicated to
- Definition of the paper objectives
- Presentation of the main research and explanation of the main scientific results
- Conclusions and recommendations for the further research in the corresponding area
The manuscript volume including text, tables and figures is thought be appropriate in the range 5-17 pages. Figures should not exceed 25% of the paper length. The manuscript should be carefully checked.
Figures (diagrams, photos etc.) can be both coloured and monochromatic (*.TIFF, *.jpg, *.png etc.) with resolution 300 dpi or higher. The figures’ width should be more then 8 cm (no more then 17 cm for maps). The figures should be arrange in the center of the paper. Lettering and symbols must be large enough to be readable. All figures are to be numbered in order of their appearance in the paper with section denoted as Fig. 1 (a), (b), Fig.2, etc.
Equations should be entered using Microsoft Equation. Style – mathematical (Italic). The type size should be 12-point. The large blocks of equations should be divided on separated units. The equations should be separated from the text by one empty line. All equations are to be numbered in order of their appearance in the text in brackets ((1), (2), etc.) with right justify. Using of metric units of measure and SI units is required. An integer part should be separated from a decimal by a coma.
Tables must be included in portrait orientation. They should be numbered consecutively with Arabic numerals and supplied by a brief descriptive title. Preferable table length does not exceed one page, width – 17 cm. Preferable font size in the tables is 10-12 points, but no less then 6 pt.
References. The publications must be younger then 20 years old. References must be sorted according to the appearance in the text. References in the text should appear in brackets ([1 ], , [1-3], etc.). DOI is mandatory for all references.
Bibliography should include translation of all non- English sources. The names of all authors must be provided according to transliteration rules.
IMPROTANT. To be easily recognized by citation databases all references should meet the APA requirements, for example:
Sparavigna, A. (2015). Teaching Reitlinger Cycles To Improve Students’ Knowledge And Comprehension Of Thermodynamics. Mechanics, Materials Science & Engineering, P. 1-6.
For correct references please use online service.
For better understanding the paper requirements, please download Template of the Mechanics, Materials Science & Engineering Journal paper.
The author bears responsibility for the content of his paper.
All papers, submitted by the online submission or sent to the e-mail email@example.com, will be peer-reviewed. After the paper review will be done, MMSE Journal editor will contact corresponding author to provide more details and negotiate the publication details.
Kindly ask you, in case of any troubles or another problems, please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org